Monday, April 06, 2009

Pony Cars

Another from the Daddy files:

So there Alanna and I were driving to Nana’s. And she started talking about cars. So I said “what kind of car would you like our family to have?”
To which she replied with a beaming (and mischievous smile on her face) ”…A Pony Car!”


“Well what kind of car is that honey?”
“You know, a Pony car.”
“I am sorry darlin’, I don’t know what a Pony Car is.”
“Yes you do…like on the internet.”
“Ah, Alanna I see so many things on the internet that I can’t possibly remember them all.”
“Daddy, you know what a Pony Car is.”
Is that like a carriage? Like in Cinerella?”
“No.”
“Is it a My Lil Pony Car?”
“NO.”
“Well can you explain instead of raising your voice?”
“Ok…Like on the test.”
“What test?”
“The internet test.”
“The Internet Test?”
“Yes the one on Facebook.”
“You mean the Logo test on Facebook?”
“Yes! The test we took together!”
“Pony Car huh?... You mean a Porsche of a Ferrari??!!”
“Yes! That would be a nice car wouldn’t it daddy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment