Monday, February 14, 2005

Yahtzee

So yesterday while Alanna & I were at Menards there was a radio promotion there for Kool 108 FM. It's a cities station that plays 60's & 70's music that honestly, I've never listened to. On our way out of the store, they had this little table set up. The guy was explaining to some lady in front of us that she needed to roll yahtzee in 3 rolls or less and she'd win a prize, but that no one had won yet.

I picked Alanna up and the guy handed her the cup. I told her "roll it like at home honey, pour out the dice". She dumped them out and to everyone's amazement got 5 1's!!! The guy was like "She won, she won! And on one roll!" They gave us a t-shirt (I think yahtzee was worth more than a t-shirt, but oh well) and took our picture. Alanna even said "I won!" and was not really sure what she'd done, but was grinning anyway.

Need to take her to Vegas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment