Thursday, August 11, 2005

Things that Make me Happy

These are the simple things that make me happy. Now of course there are the larger items (family, my daughter, world peace blah blah) but those I'm just very blessed to have and don't feel like blogging sappy long sentences about. :)

So, instead..to entertain you and myself for a few moments here are the other floofy items that make me happy: (feel free to add yours in comments)

*Fraggles...I like Fraggles

*Venti Skinny Vanilla/Mint Lattes from Starbucks with a Cranberry/Orange muffin

*Pedicures with flowers on my toes

*Whatchmacallit candy bars

*Money that comes in the mail or that you find in a pocket or drawer that you're not expecting.

*Unexpectedly light traffic on a commute to or from work.

*An item you didn't know you needed on the clearance rack at Target for more than 50% off.

*Jelly Nougut candies in bulk that are still soft--not the hard rock ancient ones

*Finding a ladybug somewhere unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment