Thursday, August 11, 2005

Where Can I Order a Tower.....

It's begun. Not that we thought it wouldn't, but just didn't realize it would be so soon!

Blonde hair, blue eyes, dimples...it was inevitable.

This morning after fixing Alanna's hair, I asked her to go put her shoes on while I finished getting ready. She decided to play dress-up. She has a little Princess Dressup trunk that her cousins got her last Christmas. It has skirts and tops for Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White in it. We've added a few dress up items as we find them. I come out to get her out and into the car and she's wearing the pink Aurora skirt (Aurora is Sleeping Beauty in case you didn't know), top, crown, and 'glass slippers'. I decided it wasn't a battle worth fighting and let her wear it to daycare over her regular clothes.

She walks in, struts right over to the lil 2.5 year old boy, Trayton, there and does this little stance where she held her skirt out and said 'Seeeeeeeeeeeeee'. Then pointed at the little Sleeping Beauty broach on the shirt....I don't think she fluttered her eyelashes, but she may as well have.

I think daddy now wants to bring a shotgun and ask Trayton what his intentions are.....

1 comment:

  1. Where does this kid live? He and I need to talk...

    Scott

    ReplyDelete